Our WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL firefighting professionals offer first-hand experience confronting industry's largest fire events in our annual Industrial Fire & Hazard Training. Classroom study and practical exercises will cover various incident profiles and fire dynamics, foam and dry chemical applications, response logistics and field operations, and large-volume equipment applications. The course is designed primarily for advance level firefighters.
Dates: June 3 – 6, 2019
Course: 32 Hours
- Early price of $2050.00 ends on 2/15/2019 11:59 PM
- Standard price of $2250.00 starts on 2/16/2019 12:00 AM and ends on 4/30/2019 11:59 PM
- Late/Onsite price of $2300.00 starts on 5/1/2019 12:00 AM
Location: College Station, Texas
** Hotel rooms at Hilton College Station must be booked before 5/1/19 to receive discounted rate.
- Classroom content covering cases studies, tactical studies, incident assessment, equipment evolution, foam applications, and large volume advanced equipment applications
- Field rotations covering incident logistics - from pump operations, apparatus, foam proportioning, hose relays, modular systems deployment
- Live burn rotations - spill fires, loading rack, process unit, pressure fires, seal fires