WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL® (WILLIAMS) BTM Series nozzles are standard industrial grade master stream nozzles constructed of cast brass. The nozzles are available with standard flow rates of 350 gpm (1,325 Lpm), 500 gpm (1,893 Lpm), and 700 gpm (2,650 Lpm), at 100 psi (6.9 bar) nozzle pressure.
The discharge pattern of BTM series nozzles may be adjusted via the abbreviated-style cast control handles. The discharge pattern is fully adjustable from straight stream to full fog. The standard jam nut locks the foam or water stream to a fixed discharge pattern.
- Delivers water or foam stream to hazardous areas
- Built-in self-educting foam proportioning capabilities
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant brass
- Adjustable discharge pattern from straight stream to full fog
- Two abbreviated-style cast control handles
Contact WILLIAMS customer service at Johnson Controls with specific application requirements for custom configuration as well as additional information.
|Part Number||Model||Approximate Shipping Weight|
|10074||BTM350||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|10075||BTM500||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|10076||BTM700||13 lb (5.9 kg)|