WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL® (WILLIAMS) WBB Series high-volume monitor nozzles are standard industrial grade master stream nozzles made of cast brass construction. Nozzles come with either a 2 1/2 in. or a 3 1/2 in. (F)NST inlet connection. The discharging pattern is controlled by abbreviated-style cast control handles. The discharge pattern is fully adjustable from straight stream to full fog. Standard jam nut locks foam or water stream in the desired pattern.
The WBB nozzles are available with standard flow rates of 750 gpm or 1,000 gpm (2,839 Lpm or 3,785 Lpm) at 100 psi (6.9 bar) inlet pressure.
- Delivers water or foam to hazard areas
- Built-in self-educting foam proportioning capabilities
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant brass
- Adjustable discharge pattern from straight stream to full fog
- Two abbreviated-style cast control handles
Contact WILLIAMS customer service at Johnson Controls with specific application requirements for custom configuration as well as additional information.
|Part Number||Model||Approximate Shipping Weight|
|10069||WBB2.5 750||17 lb (7.7 kg)|
|10070||WBB2.5 1000||17 lb (7.7 kg)|
|10071||WBB3.5 750||17 lb (7.7 kg)|
|10072||WBB3.5 1000||17 lb (7.7 kg)|