The Williams Around The Pump 1500 Portable Foam System was designed to turn any pumper into a foam producing device. This unit will proportion 3% foam solution up to 1500 GPM or up to 4500 GPM at 1%. It can work against hydrant pressure up to 50 PSI with only 150 PSI discharge pressure. This economical system is easy to use and is completely water driven; there are no pumps or parts to maintain.
Can’t get the foam to the pump? Not a problem! The WATP was designed to proportion foam from remote locations.
Features & Benefits
- Operates up to approximately 33% Pump Suction Pressure.
- (Example: Pump Discharge Pressure @150 PSI, Suction Pressure @ 50 PSI)
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 4500 GPM at 1%.
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 1500 GPM at 3%.
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 750 GPM at 6%.
- Positive Shut‐Off on Metering Valve.
- Requires no maintenance.
- Water Powered.
- Remote Proportioning Capabilities.
- (Proportions with foam several hundred feet away from pump)
- Check Valve Prevents Water from “Back Flowing” into Concentrate Source.
|10764||WATP-1500 Portable Foam System|
|16958||WATP-1500 Portable Foam System with Cam Lock connections|
- Base unit with jet pump, metering valve and metering chart.
- 2.0” clear concentrate pick-up hose.
- 2.0” valved drum stinger.