WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL® (WILLIAMS) LW Series monitor nozzles have a patented water-powered nozzle system that delivers either a water or foam solution to the hazard area. The discharge pattern is fully adjustable from straight stream to full fog. These nozzles have built-in self-educting foam proportioning capabilities. Foam is proportioned directly from an atmospheric source at 0.5%, 1%, or 3% with included interchangeable orifice plates.
The LW Series nozzle is constructed from corrosion-resistant brass with stainless steel trims and comes with a 1 1/2 in. (F)NST swivel water inlet and 1 in. (M)NPT foam concentrate inlet. LW Series nozzles are available with standard flow rates of 150 gpm or 225 gpm (568 Lpm or 852 Lpm) at 100 psi (6.9 bar).
- Delivers water or foam stream to hazardous areas
- Built-in self-educting foam proportioning capabilities
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant brass
- Adjustable discharge pattern from straight stream to full fog
- Two abbreviated style cast control handles
Contact WILLIAMS customer service at Johnson Controls with specific application requirements for custom configuration as well as additional information.
|Part Number||Model||Approximate Shipping Weight|
|11854||LW150||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|11855||LW225||13 lb (5.9 kg)|