Our WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL firefighting professionals offer first-hand experience confronting industry's largest fire events in our annual Industrial Fire & Hazard Training. Classroom study and practical exercises will cover various incident profiles and fire dynamics, foam and dry chemical applications, response logistics and field operations, and large-volume equipment applications. The course is designed primarily for advance level firefighters.
With the challenges we have all faced through 2020 we developed a hybrid event that allows you and your team to learn and train with WILLIAMS industry practices from anywhere in the world. The live fire portion will be coordinated to take into account safety measures and social distancing for those that can attend.
Virtual courses available starting May 24, 2021
Course: 16 Hours
- Early Bird price of $550.00/person through 3/31/2021
- Standard price of $750.00/person starts on 4/1/2021 and ends on 5/31/2021
- Late price of $800.00/person starts on 6/1/2021
*Virtual courses will be available for the remainder of 2021.
Live fire training dates: June 8-9, 2021
Classroom portion available online starting May 24, 2021
Course: 32 Hours
- Early Bird price of $2,050.00/person through 3/31/2021
- Standard price of $2,250.00/person starts on 4/1/2021 and ends on 5/31/2021
- Late price of $2,300.00/person starts on 6/1/2021
Location: College Station, Texas
- Classroom content covering case studies, incident assessment, foam applications, large volume advanced equipment applications, hydraulic operations, mutual aide tips, and fluorine free discussions that will help you with your daily duties.
- Field rotations covering incident logistics – from pump operations, apparatus foam proportioning, hose relays, modular systems deployment.
- Live burn rotations – spill fires, loading rack, rail car, process unit, pressure fires, and seal fires.